Everything you need to run your business is right here.
Now you can quickly do your invoicing, bookkeeping, and billing because QuickBooks gives you the things you need most, all in one place. Easily track sales and expenses, accept payments, scan receipts, and be ready for tax time.
All your devices, working in sync.
Use the new QuickBooks on all your devices, wherever you go throughout your day. It syncs data automatically across your computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android.1 And of course, all your data is protected.
Always the perfect fit for your needs.
Start with the tools you need today, and easily activate more features as your needs change. Accept credit cards and get paid fast right in QuickBooks. Turn on payroll and pay your employees. And plug in to over 100 small business apps.2
Millions of small businesses use QuickBooks.3 Hear what they love about it.
"Its comprehensive tool set makes it easy to manage your company's money matters and get a picture of its overall financial standing. The ability to generate almost any type of report is a real time-saver (and probably a life-saver), especially come tax time. Overall, this is a solid product and anyone that's considering starting a small business should include QuickBooks Online as part of their business plan."
"For the last three years I paid someone to file my quarterly taxes, only to find out that they didn't file them correctly. QBO informs me when, and which taxes are due. It also presents the information I need to know in an understandable format! Having all my information online makes it easier to work from home, with my coffee."
"I started my own business last year and had been keeping all my expenses on Excel - I didn't know any better. I now download my bank statements automatically, match each line to a receipt and post directly to my ledger. My month end reconciliation now takes 5 to 10 minutes rather than several hours! Quick Books has definitely made my life easier."
"I'm a small business owner without any formal training in bookkeeping or accounting and Quickbooks Online allows me to do all the bookkeeping, invoicing, record keeping, tax filing and reporting, etc that I need to do. It's really helpful when you have employees as it does all the payroll tax reporting for you. I also receive and process credit card payments through it."
"QuickBooks is easy to use. The Home page flow diagram makes it easy to figure out what to do and how to do it. Using a budget and the report will help keep you on track financially and avoid expenses creeping up."
"I use QBO for church treasury and it works great. I can use it anywhere and it is flexible enough to produce reports tailored to a non-profit. The application stays up to date at all times and new features are added frequently."
"I love that now you can ship within QuickBooks UPS and USPS. It makes tracking orders so much easier. The Payroll function within QB can't be beat for the price. QB Customer Service staff is excellent. I can't wait to try the Apps."
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- QuickBooks Payments, QuickBooks Payroll, and apps sold separately. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- Based on the number of QuickBooks users, May 2013.
- If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks for any reason, simply call (800) 532-2870 within 60 days with your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Based on NPD Retail Tracking Service for retail sales April 2012-April 2013.
- The CPA Practice Advisor Readers’ Choice Award and Logo is a registered trademark of Cygnus Business Media. Used under license. Reprinted from the CPA Practice Advisor Magazine, January 2013, with permission. Copyright 2013 Cygnus Business Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information http://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/article/10835345/2013-readers-choice-awards-the-votes-are-in?page=6
Reviews collected by Intuit in 2013 from existing QuickBooks customers, using zuberance.com. For terms and conditions click here http://www.zuberance.com/contest/intuitTC.html
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.