Trial use of QuickBooks Self-Employed is free starting from the date of signup until you decide to subscribe, or a maximum of 30 days, whichever comes first. When you subscribe, or at the end of 30 days, you’ll be asked to present a valid credit card for authorization, and you'll be charged the then-current fee for the service you've selected. Offers are valid for new QuickBooks Self-Employed subscriptions only and are available for a limited time. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Self-Employed offers. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- QuickBooks Online Payroll is an optional fee-based service. First thirty (30) days of subscription to QuickBooks Online Simple Start with Payroll, QuickBooks Online Essentials with Payroll, or QuickBooks Online Plus with Payroll, starting from the date of enrollment, is free. After the first 30 days, you will receive a 20% discount on your monthly service fees for the first 12 months of service. After the 12 months, each month you will be automatically charged at the then-current monthly rate for the service(s) you have selected, until you cancel. Each employee you pay is an additional $1.50 per month. If you file taxes in more than one state each additional state is $12 per month. You may cancel the service at any time by calling 866-272-8734 x111. Offer is valid for new QuickBooks Online with Payroll subscriptions only and is available for a limited time. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online or Payroll offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. For additional information see http://payroll.intuit.com/payroll-services/quickbooks-payroll/.
- QuickBooks Payments, QuickBooks Payroll, and apps sold separately. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- U.S. and Canada, Survey Among Sage SMB, March 2013