If the way you customize your sales forms currently looks like this (Gear > Company Settings > Sales > Customize look and feel):
It’ll soon look like this (Gear > Custom Form Styles):
Sales form changes coming soon
Over the next few months, we plan to convert all QuickBooks customers to the new sales form layouts.
You’ll be able to:
- Save and use multiple templates
- Choose from different styles
- Resize columns
- Upload and reize larger logos
- Use an existing form — just click Gear > Custom Form Styles and choose Make Default next to a Classic template
- Capture invoice signatures directly from your phone or tablet (get the free app)
What’s next, you ask?
Why, additional form support, better batch printing, and template import!
What do you think about the changes?
Leave us feedback by clicking the Gear icon in QuickBooks, and then click Feedback. Tag your feedback #NewForms so it’s easy for us to find!