QuickBooks Online for Dummies, published in 2015, covers QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA). Here’s the table of contents.
- Chapter 1: Introducing QBO and QBOA
- Chapter 2: Embracing the QBO/QBOA Format
- Chapter 3: Creating a Client Company in QBO
- Chapter 4: Managing List Information
- Chapter 5: Dealing with the Outflow of Money (checks, expenses, purchase orders, bills)
- Chapter 6: Managing the Inflow of Money (invoices, customer payments, estimates, sales receipts, billable time entries)
- Chapter 7: Working in Registers
- Chapter 8: Handling Bank and Credit Card Transactions (bank feed)
- Chapter 9: Paying Employees (payroll, payroll taxes)
- Chapter 10: How’s the Business Doing? (reports)
- Chapter 11: Setting Up Shop in QBOA
- Chapter 12: Adding Companies to the QBOA Client List
- Chapter 13: Exploring a Client’s Company from QBOA
- Chapter 14: Working in a Client’s Company
- Chapter 15: Using Accountant Tools
- Chapter 16: Almost Ten Things about the Chrome Browser Interface
- Chapter 17: Ten Ways to Use Chrome Effectively
- Cheat Sheet
If you’re a small business owner, manager, accountant, or bookkeeper looking for a fast, affordable, convenient way to manage your company’s finances, QuickBooks Online For Dummies has everything you need to get up and running fast. It was also technically edited by a member of Intuit’s customer care group!
Buy here: Wiley (use code QBOFD for 20% off) | Amazon | Apple iBooks Store
P.S. Here’s the QuickBooks Online For Dummies Extras page, to get an idea of the content.