Estimated Download Time
Download the software
- Click the Download QuickBooks button above.
- When the File Download dialog appears, click Save.
Save the file to a location that is easy to find. Intuit recommends saving the file to your desktop.
Note: Choose a location on the same drive where you intend to install QuickBooks.
- Double-click the file you downloaded to start the Intuit Download Manager.
If you have trouble using the Intuit Download Manager,
to download QuickBooks without using the download manager (the normal browser download is used instead).
- The QuickBooks Download Manager will appear and your download will begin. If your download is interrupted or you choose to finish the download later, just click on the icon in Step 4 to resume where you left off.
- When the download is complete, the installation will automatically start. Click Next to unpack the installation files and start the install.
- QuickBooks is now downloaded on your computer. If you want to run the install again, double-click on the following icon. This icon can be found on your desktop.
- The QuickBooks Installer will begin automatically after the files have been extracted.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
- When the installation is complete, launch QuickBooks using the desktop shortcut.