Designed for Mac by Mac Users
Save time organizing your finances with accounting software built for your Mac computer.
QuickBooks for Mac 2014
Starting at $199.96
Manage your sales and expenses all in one place and get reliable records for tax time.
What’s new in 2014.
Get 1-click access to what you use most
The new Left Hand Toolbar lets you create shortcuts so you can move around QuickBooks even faster than before.
Find what you need, faster than before
You can use the enhanced, customizable Centers to keep important customer, vendor, and transaction information at your fingertips.
See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t)
The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up.
Keep track of sales rep performance
It’s easy to run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
Do everyday financial tasks quickly.
Create invoices and track sales
Easily create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you.
Bill for your time and expenses
With just a few clicks, you can log hours, bill clients, and add reimbursement expenses to your invoices.
Built for your Mac computer
You can keep track of important dates with iCal/Calendar integration and import Address Book/Contacts into QuickBooks to maintain up-to-date contact information.1
Just choose how many people will use it.
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks for any reason, simply call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days with your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase price.
- Mac OS® X v10.7 (Lion), v10.8 (Mountain Lion) and v10.9 (Mavericks). Contact Sync feature is disabled and does not function with Mavericks.
- At least an Intel® processor, Core 2 Duo required
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB of RAM recommended
- Minimum 250 MB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- CD/DVD drive (or Internet connection) for installation
- Product registration required
- Data Import is a transfer feature (not sync) – data from source is matched with QuickBooks and user can choose what to bring in; it is a one way, one time, import of data. User can choose to bring in contacts from sources (Gmail, Mac Address Book/Contacts) as many times as needed. This feature supports native Address Book or Contacts that is covered by the OS of the computer (ex. Version 6.1 on Lion). See software integration requirements at www.quickbooks.com/support.
- Based on number of paying users as of April 2013.
- Intuit does not warrant or guarantee the quality of QuickBooks ProAdvisors' (either certified or non-certified) work and Intuit is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors or non-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Intel is trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.