QuickBooks for Mac 2015
Feature List by Version Year
- QuickBooks 2015 software purchased on a separate standalone basis are eligible for new feature improvements, updates, and enhancements on a when-and-if available basis through May 31, 2018. Software licenses obtained through a subscription are eligible for such new feature improvements, updates, and enhancements during the active subscription period.
- Data Import is a transfer feature (not sync) – data from source is matched with QuickBooks and user can choose what to bring in; it is a one way, one time, import of data. User can choose to bring in contacts from sources (Mac Contacts) as many times as needed. This feature supports native Contacts that is covered by the OS of the computer (ex. Version 8 on Mavericks).
- Requires merchant account through Intuit Payment Network, provided by Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval, an Internet connection, and a supported web browser required. Transaction fees apply. There are additional fees that may apply including chargeback fees. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service, and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees.
- QuickBooks for Mac includes one user license: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 3 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks for Mac must be the same version-year.
- Internet access required.
- Address Book is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc. (ex. Version 8 on Mavericks). Synchronization with mobile phones and PDAs requires an iSync 2.1-supported phone or PDA. For a list of supported devices, visit www.apple.com/macosx/features/isync/devices.html.
- iCal/Calendar is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc.
- Outlook integration requires Apple Mail® or Microsoft® Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Deposit slips sold separately.
- Forms sold separately.
- Numbers is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc. Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09. Microsoft® Excel® integration requires Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac.
- QuickBooks 2015 for Mac can exchange data with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Premier Accountant Edition 2014 for Windows (U.S. versions between Mac and Windows).
- Direct deposit is free for W-2 employees. For QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll additional fees apply for direct deposit to vendors.
- Requires paid subscription, EIN and Internet access. Each employee you pay is an additional $2/month. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/month. Sold separately. Terms, conditions, and fees apply. For details see www.payroll.intuit.com/payroll_services/mac-payroll.jsp.
For the 12 months, starting at enrollment, you will receive a 20% discount off the current annual subscription fee for Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll. In addition to the discounted annual service fee, during your first year subscription, your account will automatically be billed $2.00 a month for each employee you pay. Starting at year two (2), your account will automatically be charged at the then current annual subscription fee and per employee fee on an annual and/or monthly basis for the service you have selected, until you cancel. You can call 800-624-2106 to cancel your subscription. Offer valid for a limited time only and is available to new Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll subscribers only and cannot be combined with any other Intuit Payroll offer. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Requires QuickBooks Payments; subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See www.payments.intuit.com for details. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Intel is trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.