Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008 or later, Premier 2008 or later, Mac 2013 or later. Earlier versions: Basic 99-2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro & Premier 99-2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
- Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control.
- QuickBooks Online uses technical and administrative security measures such as, but not limited to, firewalls, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, to work to maintain the security of your online session and information.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale, powered by Revel Systems, integrates with QuickBooks Online, house accounts and detail sync are not yet integrated. QuickBooks Point of Sale is sold separately.
- First thirty (30) days of subscription to QuickBooks Online Simple Start with Payroll, QuickBooks Online Essentials with Payroll, or QuickBooks Online Plus with Payroll, starting from the date of enrollment, is free. After your 30 day free trial, you will automatically be charged $31/month to continue with QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced, or $79/month for QuickBooks Payroll Full Service for the first 6 months of service, or until you cancel. After 6 months, you will automatically be charged at the then-current monthly rate for the service(s) you have selected, until you cancel. Each employee is an additional $2/month for QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced or $2/month for QuickBooks Payroll Full Service. Pay up to 150 employees. If you file taxes in more than one state each additional state is $12 per month. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. You can place orders weekdays by phone by calling 800-286-6800 between 6:00 AM PST through 6:00 PM PST. Offer is valid for new QuickBooks Online with Payroll customers only and is available for a limited time. QuickBooks Payroll is not available with QuickBooks Self-Employed. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online or Payroll offers. To cancel your QuickBooks or Payroll subscription, call 866-272-8734 x111. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks Online for any reason, simply call (800) 532-2870 within 60 days from the first charge date to cancel your subscription and to request a refund of your paid subscription fees.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.