Point of Sale
Download your free 30-day trial
Why you'll love QuickBooks Point of Sale
Process transactions and accept credit cards
Track inventory as you sell and receive items
Sales, inventory, and customer information data is connected
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari 6 and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. QuickBooks Online is accessible on mobile browsers on iOS, Android, and Blackberry mobile devices. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- QuickBooks Online Simple Start includes 1 user license. QuickBooks Online Essentials includes 3 user licenses. QuickBooks Online Plus includes 5 user licenses.
- Intuit Merchant Service is an optional fee-based service. Subscription to QuickBooks Online is required, sold separately. Application approval required. Rates are determined by the financial institution and are subject to change without notice. Transactions are subject to Association guidelines. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice. "Card-swiped Rate" of 1.69% applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions that are electronically authorized and requires the Intuit Credit Card Reader which is compatible with select mobile devices or an optional USB Credit Card Reader. "Keyed Rate" of 2.52% will be charged on all qualified manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover Network transactions that have AVS. All Visa/MC/Discover Network transactions that do not meet the requirements stated above, business cards, foreign cards and transactions that do not meet Visa/MC/Discover Network requirements for the best interchange program will be charged a "Non-Qualified Rate" of 3.96% plus an additional $0.07 each. Different discount rates for American Express may apply. For additional information see http://payments.intuit.com/rates_quickbooks_online. Mobile payment functionality supported on select phones; to view list of compatible phones click here http://payments.intuit.com/mobile_devices/.
- First thirty (30) days of subscription to QuickBooks Online, starting from the date of enrollment, is free. To continue using QuickBooks Online after your 30-day trial, you'll be asked to present a valid credit card for authorization, and you'll be charged the then current fee for the service(s) you've selected. You can cancel at any time by calling 866-272-8734 x111. Offer(s) are valid for new QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Payroll customers only and is available for a limited time. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online offers. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control.
- If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks Online Simple Start, QuickBooks Online Essential, or QuickBooks Online Plus for any reason simply call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days with your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase price.
- $999.95 Includes a 1-user license of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, and a one-year membership to the Full Service Plan which entitles you to exclusive benefits such as unlimited technical support and the latest product upgrades. $54.99/user per mo. includes hosting services for a 1-user QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions license. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Hosting Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and subject to change without notice. For more information see http://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/products/enterprise-solutions-hosting-service/. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Hosting Service is provided by Right Networks. Right Networks uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via financial services industry-leading encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks.
- Offer is valid for accountants only and is available for a limited time. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Intel is trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.