Organize your business finances easily.
Take a tour of QuickBooks Premier.
Premier has everything in Pro plus industry-specific features to run your business better.
Welcome to 2016
Your business at your fingertips. Like never before.
Real-time bill status
Bill Tracker gives you an instant view of your money-out, without having to gather data or run reports.
Check out your profits and losses, business growth, top customers, and more right from your homepage.
Set and find reminders from a single window, so you can get organized and stay organized.
Get paid faster
Now you can email invoices that allow your customers to pay online with a credit card or bank transfer.1
Do tasks unique to your industry quickly.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time & material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
Simple pricing options for your business.
All with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Premier Plus 2016
Premier Plus 2016
Skip the high cost of networking
Invest in your business, not IT infrastructure, with QuickBooks Plus Hosting Service (powered by Right Networks).3,4 Share files and data
in real time without buying or maintaining expensive equipment.
Bank-level security5 and ongoing IT maintenance keep your business running smoothly.3, 6
Scale up or down, add users and access for multiple locations.7
No new training required—just upload your data and go.
Please call us for more info at 1-800-224-0952 (M-F 6.00 am - 6.00 pm PST)
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks for any reason, simply call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.
- Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Online features require Internet access
- Product registration required
*Save $120 per user licenses license off the current list price of QuickBooks Premier 2016. Free shipping applies to Standard Ground Shipping for the contiguous U.S. only. Offer is available for current QuickBooks customers. Offer valid February 19, 2016 from 12:00am, pacific to June 12, 2016 at 11:59pm, pacific. Offer valid direct from Intuit only. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Limit 5 per customer.
*Save at least 50% off the current list price for QuickBooks Premier Plus 2016 for the first year, starting from date of enrollment. After year one, your debit or credit card account will automatically be charged on an annual basis at the then current annual subscription fee, until you cancel. Offer not applicable with monthly service plan. Offer is available for current QuickBooks customers. Offer valid May 5, 2016 from 12:00am, pacific to June 16, 2016 at 11:59pm, pacific. Offer valid direct from Intuit only. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Limit 5 per customer. Terms, conditions, pricing, item availability, features, and service options subject to change without notice. To cancel your subscription, call 1-800-450-8475. Limit 5 per customer. At the beginning of each annual renewal period we will authorize your card to ensure prompt order processing, resulting in a temporary hold on your account. New features, improvements, and upgrades are provided with an active subscription, when and if they become available. Subscription plans require Internet access, product registration, and an Intuit account. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service, and support options subject to change without notice.
- E-invoicing QuickBooks Payments is an optional fee-based service. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- Billing Rate Levels only available in Premier Professional Services, Contractor and Accountant Editions. Not available in Pro Edition, Premier Nonprofit, Manufacturing & Wholesale, and Retail.
- QuickBooks Plus Solutions Hosting Service (powered by Right Networks) uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via financial services industry-leading encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks.
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Plus Solutions Hosting Service subscription. Hosting Service is available for QuickBooks Plus Solutions only and is valid for number of users equal to or less than the number of QuickBooks Plus Solutions users assigned to customer's Intuit account. QuickBooks Plus Solutions sold separately; a valid QuickBooks Plus Solutions license code must be provided to Right Networks. Contact Right Networks to contract third party software. Support for Plus Service provided by Right Networks. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Right Networks uses top-tier data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. Right Networks encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via financial services industry-leading encryption and authentication. Each customer has a unique Right Networks virtual desktop. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Access is locked out after multiple failed login attempts for the same user. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by Right Networks.
- Download your data from participating banks until May 2019. Online banking services, also referred to as "bank feeds" or "online banking", vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- Users can be added or removed as needed simply by calling 866-379-6635. User credentials can be managed directly through the hosted account by the account administrator. Fees apply.
- Intuit does not warrant or guarantee the quality of QuickBooks ProAdvisors (either certified or non certified) work and Intuit is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors or non-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.