Create a profit & loss statement any time you need one
With just a few clicks, QuickBooks helps you produce an accurate, professional profit and loss statement.
When would you need a profit & loss statement?
- to present to investors
- to apply for a line of credit
- when filing year-end taxes
- to assess your success
What a profit & loss statement shows
- Total income, including gross profit
- Subtotals for income or expense accounts
- Categorization of expenses & losses
- Detailed transaction list for any entry
- Customize percentages for month-over-month comparisons
- Identification of over or under-spending
Create a P&L anywhere. Get more done everywhere.
Any time you want to produce a profit and loss statement—to show to investors or creditors—it’s there when you need it. Because QuickBooks syncs it all instantly on your phone, tablet and computer.
Run your business from anywhere. So you can get more done.
Start Now for Free
Intuit WorkSmart supports Small Business success. Expert advice, tips & more.
Thanks for signing up
Please enter valid email address
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Add-ons sold separately. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- Intuit does not warrant or guarantee the quality of QuickBooks ProAdvisors' (either certified or non certified) work and Intuit is not responsible for any errors, acts or omissions of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors or non-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Standard message and data rates may apply. iPad, iPhone, Safari, and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Chrome are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft, Internet Explorer, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Intuit Inc. is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.