Get paid faster.
Accept credit cards in QuickBooks.
Special Rates for POS SW Merchants - Limited Time Only1
- For Point of Sale, Software Merchants
- Special keyed and swipe rates
- $19.95 low monthly fee
- No term contract or setup fees
Call (888) 212-1107
Special 1.95% Rate with MasterCard® and Get a Bonus $25 - Limited Time Only2
- Send an invoice from your QuickBooks product or Payment Request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must send invoice or payment request and enable credit card payments by July 31, 2014
- For QuickBooks desktop customers with an Intuit PaymentNetwork account
- Only applies to MasterCard® payments received
Important pricing terms, offer details and disclosures
- Cannot be combined with any other offer. Swipe Qualified rates apply to most swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and requires a USB card reader sold separately. Keyed Qualified rates apply to most manual keyed Visa/MC/Discover/Amex card transactions and all rewards, corporate and special card type transactions (whether keyed or swiped). All swiped transactions that do not meet the card network requirements for card-swiped transactions will be charged at the Key Qualified Rate. Intuit QuickBooks Payments supports processing for most major credit cards. QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change. Visit intuitpayments.com/legal for more information. Ability to accept credit card and ACH payments through the Intuit Payment Network (IPN) may require separate application. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. Terms, conditions, prices and payment features and services are subject to change.
- Offer is good through December 31, 2014 and is available only for Intuit PaymentNetwork merchants in good standing. Payments will process at the non-promotional rate of 3.25% per transaction during the promotional period. At the end of the promotional period, June 19, 2014 through December 31, 2014, the rebate amount (3.25% less a rebate of 1.3%, resulting in a 1.95% transaction rate) will be deposited into the merchant’s bank account by February 15, 2014. PaymentNetwork account has no monthly fee, no set-up fee, and no termination fee. Transaction fees apply. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.