Top 10 reasons to choose
Payment processing the way it should be – fast and easy.
Here at QuickBooks, we know that there are constant challenges to face when you’re running your own business. Back office tasks like getting paid, managing your cash flow, accounting, and reconciliation can feel overwhelming at times. We’re here to help, with ways to get you paid faster and save you time with easy payment processing.
Here are ten reasons why QuickBooks Payments is the ideal choice for you and your customers.
1. Get paid 2x faster
People who use QuickBooks Online with Payments get paid on average twice as fast as those who don’t, based on data from 9/13-2/14. It’s easy when you can email invoices with a Pay Now link, and accept online payments via credit cards, debit cards, and ACH bank transfers. Or accept mobile payments and get paid on the spot with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
2. Keep track of all your invoices easily
With QuickBooks, you can schedule invoices to be sent automatically to your customers, individually or in batches. QuickBooks keeps track of all your invoices in one place, so you can keep an eye on the ones that are overdue.
3. Email invoices with a Pay Now link
Customers can easily make instant online or mobile payments. You’ll see when they’ve opened your invoice1 and when they’ve paid it – no more hearing “The check is in the mail”.
Faster payments happen
Choose the payment plan that is best
for your business.
Rates as low as 50¢ per ACH bank transfer or 1.75% + 25¢ per swipe.
Or call us today at (877) 285-6941.
Don’t have QuickBooks yet?
You can try it free for 30 days.
QuickBooks Payments is included with your trial so you can process online and mobile payments immediately.
4. Invoices and payments are automatically reconciled
QuickBooks auto-updates invoices and your books when you get paid. The reconciling is done for you, eliminating the most time-consuming task of manually matching payments with invoices and reconciling with bank statement, whew!
5. Payments go straight to the bank
QuickBooks automatically deposits your payments in 2-3 days. No need for manual transfers. Saving you a trip to the bank.
6. Simple, affordable pricing
Two pricing plans to keep your fees to a minimum. If you’re just starting out, select our pay-as-you-go plan and only pay when you accept payments. No obligation, no monthly fee. If you have more processing needs, our low monthly rates allows you to save even more on rates. You’ll never go wrong with rates as low as 50¢ ACH per bank transfers or 1.75% + 25¢ per swipe. Choose what’s best for you.
7. Get paid instantly, anywhere, anytime
Accept mobile payments anywhere your business takes you. Key in credit card information on your mobile device, or swipe cards using your free card reader. Credit card charges are processed instantly, and, of course, every payment syncs seamlessly in QuickBooks.
8. All major credit and debit cards accepted
Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express payments, as well as ACH bank transfers.
9. You’re always supported
Get answers when you need them with live phone support. Our experts have helped thousands of small businesses just like yours.
QuickBooks Payments gives you safe and secure online payment processing with bank-level security. There are no contracts and no commitment. Start today and get paid faster, with absolutely no risk.
- This feature is currently only offered in QuickBooks Online and is not available for QuickBooks Desktop.
- People who use QuickBooks Online with Payments get paid on average twice as fast as those who don't, based on data from 9/2013-2/2014.
- QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- Free mobile card reader is compatible only with certain select phones. Offer available while supplies last. Valid for new Intuit QuickBooks Payments customers only. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. See all compatible smartphones and mobile devices here.
- Swipe Qualified rates apply to most swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions and require a USB card reader, sold separately.
- Keyed Qualified rates apply to most manually keyed Visa/MC/Discover/Amex card transactions and all rewards, corporate and special card type transactions (whether keyed or swiped). All swiped transactions that do not meet the card network requirements for card-swiped transactions will be charged at the Key Qualified rate.
- Ability to accept credit card and ACH payments through the Intuit Payment Network (IPN) on QuickBooks Desktop may require separate application. For credit card payments accepted through (IPN), a fee equal to 3.25% of the transaction amount will apply. More information is available here.
See more QuickBooks Payments offers here: http://quickbooks.intuit.com/qbpayments-offers/