Official Rules for Intuit QuickBooks Facebook Contest
Official Promotion Rules
Sponsored by Intuit Inc.
1. NO PURCHASE, ONLINE ENTRY, OR ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. ENTRY. Contest begins on August 30, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. PT and ends on September 30, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PT. There are three award periods during the contest. To enter, please complete the online form once during each of these award periods. Electronic entries must be received between August 30, 2011 and September 6, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PT for the first award period, between September 7 and September 12, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PT for the second award period, and between September 13, 2011 and September 30, 2011 11:59 p.m. PT for the third award period. To receive Official Promotion Rules and enter the drawing by mail, send a 3”x5” card with your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address to: 7 River Park Place East Suite 110 Fresno, Ca. 93720. Mail-in entries must be postmarked between August 30, 2011 and September 30, 2011 and received by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 3, 2011. Limit one (1) entry per person or e-mail address during each of the three award periods. If multiple entries are received from any person or e-mail address, all subsequent entries will be disqualified.
Sponsor is not responsible for any type of technical difficulty (including, but not limited to: network server issues, connection problems, failed phone, computer, or telephone transmission, any type of technical failure), postal difficulty (including, but not limited to: late, lost, damaged, or postage-due mail), or any other type of error whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Any type of defective entry will be automatically disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Contest at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open to United States residents and valid in all states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico except where prohibited or restricted by law. This Contest, and all promotions relating thereto, are subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. DRAWING AND PRIZES. On or around October 3, 2011 three (3) names will be selected at random from all eligible entries during the three award periods. Each winner will receive one $100 gift card from giftcertificates.com. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions and expiration date set forth by the issuer. Entrants selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by mail, phone or email within seven (7) days following the drawing. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. No prize or cash substitutes allowed. Winners may not transfer a prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should an event occur that renders a prize unavailable. Taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. DELIVERY OF PRIZES. The winner will be contacted by email and asked to verify their email address. The winner will then have one (1) week to respond to the email with the appropriate information. If the selected winner fails to reply with sufficient email confirmation within the allotted one (1) week, it will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. This process shall continue until either all prizes are awarded or no valid entries remain.
6. RELEASE. By receipt of any Contest prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Promoters, their respective related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. Each winner agrees, as a precondition for the receipt of any prize, to execute all releases and other documentation reasonably requested by Sponsor.
7. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. VERIFICATION. A list of winners may be obtained after October 3, 2011, by sending an e-mail referencing INT11012 to: email@example.com or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by October 3, 2011, referencing INT11012 to 7 River Park Place East Suite 110 Fresno, Ca. 93720.
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. For additional information regarding this Promotion, contact Decipher at 7 River Park Place East Suite 110 Fresno, Ca. 93720.