By connecting sales data with your accounting data, you can make better business decisions, see sales patterns, know which products are getting the most service calls and warranties claims, and better forecast the product mix when making purchasing decisions.
You can also:
- See open balances and credit limits from within Salesforce
- View sales histories for each prospect or customer
- Track every customer touch point
- Enter data once and it's automatically updated in both Salesforce and QuickBooks1
- Minimize duplication and data entry errors