Drag Hero Here.
NEW from the QuickBooks
ProAdvisor Program: Advanced
Continuing Education (ACE)
Already completed an ACE training session?
Announcing a program exclusively for Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors!
The new ACE program ensures Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors can continue to grow their practice and support their clients at a deeper level, all without the need to retake yearly QuickBooks Advanced Certification exams.
Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors will now have three years to complete nine CPE credits of Advanced Continuing Education (ACE) approved training after getting QuickBooks Advanced Certification, and then every three years after that, in order to maintain their advanced certification status.
ACE-approved training covers a variety of advanced topics, venues and times, including live webinars and classroom events developed and delivered by pre-approved ACE Sponsors.
QB POWER HOUR
PRESENTED BY MICHELLE LONG, CPA, AND HECTOR GARCIA, CPA
- Job Costing with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
- Common Mistakes with Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
- Advanced Bank Feeds–Tips and Common Mistakes in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
MARIO NOWOGRODZKI, CPA/CITP – MEMBER, INTUIT ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS TRAINER/ WRITER NETWORK
- QuickBooks Networking Deep Dive
- QuickBooks Adventures in Inventory
- QuickBooks Data File Management – Increasing File Performance and Stability
Webinars and Classroom Training
SELF-STUDY TRAINING – ONLINE ACE COURSES
- Importing Data into QuickBooks Desktop
- Build to Order or Stock – Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Getting to Paperless Work Orders with Field Technicians
Self-Study and Webinars