QBOA + Slack integration: How do they work together?
The QuickBooks Online Accountant-Slack integration helps your firm ensure nothing falls through the cracks while enabling you to spend less time in your email inbox. Watch how to connect Slack to QuickBooks Online Accountant and the notifications, updates, and reminders functionality.
We’ve taken on board your feedback and have built out the invoicing experience to make it more flexible to allow you to work the way you want, check out the latest updates below.
When emailing invoices from QuickBooks Online, customers now have the option to choose a detailed or summary invoice email template.
- Summary – A simplified invoice email template that highlights the key invoice information.
- Details – A invoice email template that displays full invoice details
Custom form style – update
QuickBooks Online users will now have the Airy new form template. This new template will provide accurate previews and professional looking forms. By using the latest technology, it will allow us to move quicker to meet the needs and wants of our customers.
- Technology: Moving away from old docx technology and using new technology to generate PDF. This will allow us to support new features and more quickly (e.g. Progress invoicing, Tips)
- High fidelity PDF generation: More professional looking invoices so businesses can better highlight their brand.
- Previews: The PDF preview is more accurate.
- Page Numbers: Forms will now have page numbers.
- Optimisation: Word wrapping will be prevented by extending the text line of the Bill to address.
Multiple logo option
We recently enhanced the logo option which enables you to change the logo’s which is great for businesses who might be running multiple businesses under the same ABN but want the flexibility to present invoices in a unique, branded way.
Customers will benefit from the following logo enhancements:
- Multiple logos: Customers will have the ability to upload multiple logos.
- Form specific logo: Each form template can now have a unique logo.
- Logo Gallery: Up to 10 logos can be managed in the new logo gallery.
- Logo Size: QuickBooks Online now supports the ability to upload company logos up to 10mb.
Enhanced reporting functionality
Learn about our enhanced reporting functionality which provides deeper insights to help your clients run their businesses better.