Would you love to automate every step of the expense management process? Do you want to know how you can automate receipt and expense claims? Or do you want to know how you can do receipt tracking with one-click? If so we can help!
Who is Expensify?
Expensify is one of the world’s most user-friendly receipt and expense management applications. As an all-in-one platform, Expensify automates every step of the expense management process, from receipt tracking through to reimbursement. Whether you’re on the road with your pockets full of receipts or busy and buried in paperwork, Expensify can automate your entire receipt and expense claim process.
How Expensify works with QuickBooks Online
With real time expense reporting integrated with QuickBooks Online, Expensify takes care of all the details so you can take care of your business. It allows users to effectively code and export their expenses, while also offering receipt and mileage tracking, expense reporting and card reconciliation and is designed for accountants, bookkeepers and employees.
Our favourite Expensify features
- Expenses coded to your exact preference: Customise how expenses are coded to QuickBooks Online expense accounts, customers/jobs, classes, locations, items and more
- One-click receipt tracking: Snap a photo of your receipt using the Expensify mobile app, and patented SmartScan technology automatically reads the merchant name, date, and amount, and transcribes this information onto your expense report
- Credit card reconciliation: Expensify pulls in the credit card feeds into QuickBooks Online and auto-merges each transaction to the corresponding receipt, for both personal and business cards
- Multi-layer approval workflows: Reports can easily be approved by multiple manages via the route expense reports through multiple layers of approval
- Easy reimbursement: In just a few minutes, admins can reimburse employees quickly and easily with batch payments
- ExpensifyApproved! University: Free training and certification program tailor made for Accountants and Bookkeepers
Would you love to learn more? View the recording below.