Do you march to the beat of your own drum? Are you constantly thinking outside-of-the-box? If you’re an entrepreneur at heart chances are you know what it takes to think big and fail often. While there are many ups and downs to leading the way as an entrepreneur, you wouldn’t swap this life for anything. Here are 11 things that only fellow entrepreneurs will understand.
1. Brilliant ideas can strike at almost any time of the day
You’re known for disappearing mid-conversation because you just had the Best. Idea. EVER.
2. You have a glass-half-full kind of attitude
You can’t help but see the possibilities.
3. Practicing your elevator pitch is a daily ritual
You’re ready to wow anyone at any time.
4. Your friends aren’t sure your ideas will work
But you try to convince them anyway.
5. The thought of working 9-5 makes you shutter
The same office, the same cubicle, the same work day-in-day-out? No, thank you!
6. Risking everything is always an option
While others are slowly building their wealth, you’re more than happy to risk it all.
7. You can’t sit still
There’s too many exciting ideas to explore.
8. Meeting new people is your favourite thing to do
You love hearing new stories and being inspired by others.
9. Brainstorming is a way of life
You’re always thinking about how you can be doing business better.
10. You’re used to hearing the word ‘no’
But it just means you’re one step closer to ‘yes’.
11. Work is a 24/7 all day thing
You can’t stop thinking about it.