What is NAB QuickBiz?
NAB QuickBiz is a fast and easy way to apply for unsecured finance online. NAB’s QuickBiz Loan or QuickBiz Overdraft can be used for a range of business purposes including managing peaks and troughs in cash flow or to support business expansion.
The secure online application process takes as little as 20 minutes to complete, this process is made seamless when you connect to your QuickBooks Online account.
Approvals are based on your cash flow, credit score and time in business, meaning NAB recognises the strength of your business, and not just your assets.
We recommend that you speak to your accountant about what finance solutions best suit your business needs.
NAB QuickBiz finance options which integrate with your Quickbooks online account:
NAB QuickBiz Loan
o An unsecured loan from $5K to $250K
o Fixed repayments over 12, 24, or 36 months
o No upfront or ongoing fees
NAB QuickBiz Overdraft
o An unsecured overdraft facility from $5K to $50k that’s linked to your NAB Business Everyday Account
o Interest charged only on the amount used
o On-going access to funds
Other online finance options from NAB which integrate with your Quickbooks Online account:
NAB Vehicle and Equipment Finance
o A solution that funds a wide range of vehicles and equipment used for business purposes
o Flexible loan terms to best suit your needs
NAB Business Cards
o Choose from a range of Low Rate or Reward Business Credit Cards that suit your business needs
What business information is shared with NAB?
Your QuickBooks Online account is needed for the application and approval process.
The information required to complete an accurate assessment is:
• Profit and Loss report. This must span 12 full months and be up-to-date (within 120 days of application).
• Balance Sheet. This must be up-to-date (within 120 days of application)
• 12 months of transaction history from your business trading account. This must be up-to-date (within 31 days of application).
A secure link between NAB and your QuickBooks account will be established as part of the process Your details will not be distributed to any third parties and will only be used to assess your finance application.
Eligibility Criteria for NAB QuickBiz
• The business must have a valid ABN/ACN registered for at least 12 months and be registered for GST
• A sole trader, a partnership with up to two partners, a company with up to five directors, or a trustee of an eligible trust
• The business must have a turnover of at least $75,000 per year
• The business owner must be over 18 years of age
• The business owner must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
• The business and residential address must be in Australia
• 12 months of business financial data from their QBO account is required