Intuit QuickBooks is thrilled to be rated number one in Canstar Blue’s coveted customer satisfaction review of small business accounting software, the first time we’ve achieved the top honour.
A huge vote of confidence
We’re delighted to have won this award at a time of unparalleled change. Small businesses are grappling with an entirely new operating environment including changes to their revenue base and navigating access to government incentives.
Natira Drayton, Vice President & Country Manager of Intuit QuickBooks Australia, said: “This accomplishment demonstrates our commitment to focus on delivering exceptional customer service in everything that we do. The entire team at Intuit QuickBooks is over the moon to have received this recognition from those we aim to support: small businesses and their advisors.
While COVID-19 has made running a small business more difficult than ever, we have provided new tools and extra support to make sure they can keep their businesses afloat. This has included new offerings such as the CashFlow Planner, developing our partnerships with PayPal and Business Australia, and ensuring our customer care team is on hand to take their calls and provide support, which peaked with more than 200,000 self-help hits on our site.”
Many have had to make vital decisions based on the data they access through Intuit QuickBooks to understand their opportunities and get the right information to tackle their challenges. They tell us they have been relying on this information to understand questions like:
- What’s the cost benefit of expanding into e-commerce channels?
- What changes can I make to my variable costs to support the longevity of the business?
- How have my revenue sources shifted during 2020?
Our systems and the data they generate help business owners make the right decisions for their enterprise and their teams.
So it’s immensely satisfying to be rated as the top small business accounting software firm in the 2020 Canstar Blue review. We achieved a five-star rating for:
- Overall satisfaction.
- Value for more.
- Ease of use.
- Customer service.
We are solely focused on helping small businesses and Advisors achieve their full potential and so it’s especially rewarding to know this rating is based on their feedback, with more than 800 small businesses surveyed as part of Canstar’s research.
In its review, Canstar Blue highlighted a range of our cloud-based Intuit QuickBooks Online and Intuit QuickBooks Self Employed product highlights:
- Accessible on mobile and desktop through browser, Android and iOS apps.
- Features include: customer invoicing, payment alerts, payroll capacities and automatic BAS generation, receipt records and reports to track businesses performance over different time periods.
- Free 30-day free trial.
- Budgeting tools to help you track your financial goals.
- These are just some of the great range of features our software delivers and we are constantly evolving to give customers better insights into their business.
A huge thank you to the businesses who took part in this research. We look forward to continue to offer you great, cost-effective products that are essential tools to power your operations.
Find out more about how Intuit QuickBooks can help you drive your business performance.