We are excited to announce the latest upgrade to ANZ bank feeds. Direct bank feeds are now available to all ANZ banking and credit card customers.
Make the switch today to ANZ direct bank feeds to ensure your transaction data is delivered more accurately and securely between your bank and QuickBooks.
The setup process is simple and once completed, you’ll be connected within minutes.
How to setup direct bank feeds
Please note: If you have multiple accounts with ANZ, be sure to complete these steps in QuickBooks Online for each account separately
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account
- Select Banking from the left menu. Select the Get direct bank feeds link
- Click on the Get direct feeds button
- Enter your Account Name, Account Number and BSB details
- A unique reference number will be created (this is your Company ID). Click the Copy button
2. Log in to your ANZ Internet Banking account
- Select Profile. Select Manage bank feeds
- If this is your first time setting up a bank feed, select Get started. Otherwise, select Activate a new bank feed
- Select Intuit QuickBooks. Click Next to continue
- Paste the unique reference number into the Intuit QuickBooks Company ID section. Click Next to continue
- Select the account/s that you would like to link to your QuickBooks Online account. Click Next to continue
For FAQs or more information, visit here.
Please note: If you access your account/s via ANZ Transactive, please email or call your ANZ Account Manager or Relationship Manager