You have until July 31, 2018 to switch clients with CommBank accounts to direct bank feeds, before their transactions stop flowing into QuickBooks.
Connect your clients to direct bank feeds now to ensure their transactions continue to flow securely into their QuickBooks account.
How to set up CommBank direct bank feeds:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online. Go to the Clients tab. Choose one of your clients and access their QBO file
- Once in the client file, select Banking
- Look for the‘Future-proof your connection with direct bank feeds’ alert and select ‘Get a better connection’
- Enter the account details
- Account Name is the name given to this account
- Client Name is the name of your client who needs to sign this form
- Name of organisation is the name of their company or business
- We’ll immediately create a Client Authority Form (CAF) for you. Print and have your client sign the form.
- Take a clear photo (or scan) the form and email to our 3rd party bank feeds facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
SISS Data Services Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 3060
Crows Nest, NSW, 1585
Note: All bank account holders and required account signatories. If there are two bank account holders/authorised signatories, make sure both account holders sign the form. You will need to follow the same process for every account one-by-one. The bank must have one authority form for each account.
For FAQs or more information, visit here.