Connect your clients to direct bank feeds now to ensure their transactions continue to flow securely into their QuickBooks account.
How to set up CommBank direct bank feeds:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online. Go to the Clients tab. Choose one of your clients and access their QBO file
- Once in the client file, select Banking
- Look for the ‘Your bank has a fresh new connection ready for you’ alert and select ‘Update now’
- Enter the account details
- Account Name is the name given to this account
- Client Name is the name of your client who needs to sign this form
- Name of organisation is the name of their company or business
- We’ll immediately create a Client Authority Form (CAF) for you. Print and have your client sign the form.
- Take a clear photo (or scan) the form and email to our 3rd party bank feeds facilitator: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
SISS Data Services Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 3060
Crows Nest, NSW, 1585
Note: All bank account holders and required account signatories. If there are two bank account holders/authorised signatories, make sure both account holders sign the form. You will need to follow the same process for every account one-by-one. The bank must have one authority form for each account.
For FAQs or more information, visit here.