Welcome to the start of a brand new year. Hopefully you had an opportunity to recharge your batteries and get your business ready for what we hope will be your most productive year yet!
2015 is going to be another exciting year for QuickBooks Online in Australia so keep an eye out for news and updates from us.
Here are a few quick product updates we wanted to share with you this month:
- Customer centre money bar: When you need to drill down to view overdue invoices, you will now see the number of overdue invoices in the pending invoices column. This handy feature was brought back into QuickBooks Online due to popular demand from our customers and advisors.
- Enter pre-payments (or deposits): You can now enter and track deposits on behalf of Customers. This is particularly helpful for customers who wish to make progress payments/deposits before an invoice has been raised.
- Bank transaction keyboard navigation. Keyboard power users will love the ability to easily tab and navigate through expanded transactions using your keyboard. Tabbing easily left to right using your keyboard.
- Recurring transactions: Sort your recurring transactions in ascending & descending order to help you manage transactions. This grid will now show the last 50 recurring transactions based on your sort selection.
- Creating new company files: When creating a new company file you can now navigate back in the flow easily if you need to review any of your initial setup information. For advisors who regularly create new company files, you can also open up another tab whilst the company file completes the initial setup of the new file.
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.