We’ve got some exciting news to share with our QuickBooks Online users this month.
ANZ Partners with Intuit QuickBooks Online to provide daily direct bank data
We are excited to announce our partnership with ANZ Bank where Intuit Australia are partnering with ANZ to provide daily direct bank data to QuickBooks Online*. You can now easily connect your ANZ bank account direct to QuickBooks Online, with no paper forms to sign. For more information please click here.
Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR)
We’ve made some improvements to the way businesses in the construction industry can generate and submit their annual Taxable Payments Annual Report. These improvements will also generate the report in an electronic format that allows businesses to lodge this report directly via the ATO Business Portal, removing the need to submit this report via paper.
To generate your annual TPAR you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Turn on TPAR in your company file: Company Settings > Expenses > Suppliers > Show TPAR options for suppliers
2. Tag each individual supplier who needs to be included in the TPAR. Edit the supplier information and tick “Include this supplier in my annual TPAR”. Any payments made to these suppliers during the nominated reporting period will be included in your TPAR.
3. To generate your TPAR, go to Reports and search for Taxable Payments Annual Report and run the report. Check to ensure that you have captured all of the required information related to your supplier, such as accurate ABN, contact details etc.
4. When you are satisfied with the report contents, click Download TPAR to download your TPAR into the ATO electronic file format and save the file to your computer.
5. You can now log into the ATO Business Portal, upload the file and submit your TPAR.
For more information on this new feature, you can refer to the in-product help or contact our Customer Care team on 1800 113 655.
*We have updated QuickBooks Online direct bank feed with ANZ bank to support ANZ Business One credit card accounts.
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.