There is a new simplified setup coming to QuickBooks Online, helping you create invoice, quote and sales receipt templates that suit your business needs. Highlight your brand with a logo and accent colors, and easily dive into more advanced features and see exactly how your preferences will look with a new live preview.
Let’s take a look at just how easy it is to set up.
- Change up the template: choose between five template styles.
- Make logo edits: Add or change your logo, change the size and the placement.
- Try other colours: Choose from a selection of colours or type in a colour’s hex code to pick an exact match to your brand / logo.
- Select a different font: Choose your font style and size.
- Edit print settings: Edit your print and envelope settings.
- Header: Add or change or company details, choose what settings will appear on your Invoice and add in your very own customer fields.
- Activity Table: Choose what fields appear on your Invoice, you can also choose what order they appear in.
- Footer: Customise the message that appears on your Invoice and as well customise your footer to include any additional information such as BSB and payment details.
- Standard email: Customise the default email your customer receives when you send an invoice.
- Reminder email: Customise the messaging of Reminder emails you send your late paying customers.
- Let customers pay online: activate Accept Payments with PayPal, allowing your customers to pay you directly online via their Credit for Debit cards or their PayPal account.
The new Invoice customisation experience is coming to QuickBooks Online, keep an eye out on your Inbox our social media accounts for further information.
To read more articles related to product updates, visit here.