The new Suppliers centre in QuickBooks Online will help you perform your regular tasks faster. Flip between your suppliers quickly and sort, filter, view transactions and edit supplier details.
Recently the customer list split view was released, there is now the newly released supplier list split view mode, which allows you to move quickly between transactions.
This is the old view or current view you may have when in the Suppliers window, giving you an overview of all suppliers.
When looking for a particular transaction you would need to click into a supplier, for example let’s look at BingBoy. This is the current view without the new split view mode.
Looking at the new split view mode with the same supplier BingBoy, you can see there is a new pane that lists all the suppliers that you can toggle between.
Let’s try this now:
Step 1: Turn on Supplier List Split View
Click Customer Preferences Cog > Settings > QuickBooks Labs > Directory View for Vendors
- Switch ON. A plugin activation message will appear
Step 2: Using the New Split View Screen
- Click Suppliers. Choose a supplier from the main list first to enter into the split view mode
- Click the toggle to show/hide the Suppliers left pane so you have the option to toggle off/on
- Transaction List shows all transactions for this particular supplier
- Suppler Details (see image below) allows you toedit the supplier details from this window
Learn more about locating suppliers. Take the time to check this out so you can make the most of the features in QuickBooks Online, which will allow you to be more efficient with your business.