If you have a CommBank account connected to QuickBooks, you don’t have long to update your connection before your transactions stop flowing into QuickBooks Online.
Connect to direct bank feeds as soon as possible to ensure your transactions continue to flow securely into your QuickBooks account.
How to set up direct bank feeds
- Log in to QuickBooks Online. Select Banking from the left menu
- Select the card for your CommBank account
- Look for the ‘Your bank has a fresh new connection ready for you’ alert and select ‘Update now’
- Enter your account details
- Account Name is the name given to this account with your bank (e.g. Smart Access Account)
- Client Name is the name of the main account holder
- Name of organisation is the name of your company. If it’s your personal account, put your name here
- We’ll immediately create the authorisation form. Print and sign the form
- Take a clear photo (or scan) the form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to
SISS Data Services Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 3060
Crows Nest, NSW, 1585
For FAQs or more information, visit here.