Here at Intuit, we’re always on the lookout for ways to make our products even better so continuous improvement based on your feedback is what we’re all about. So with that said, here’s what’s new for June!
1. New table layout features:
- Sort a table by a particular column. Hover over a column header and if you see a , “Î”â€ or “âˆ‡â€, click to sort the table by that column.
- Resize table columns on the Sales Transactions, Customers, Suppliers, and Expenses pages. Hover over a column header, and if you see the resize cursor, click and drag it left or right to resize the column. Your resize settings are now remembered!
2. Copy last timesheet is back for weekly timesheets.
3. You can now match downloaded transactions to open bills, not just bill payments and expenses.
4. Better billable cards If you add billable time, expenses, charges, or credits to your invoices, these changes are for you:
- Click the link icon to view more about a billable item or remove it from the invoice.
- If you click the trash icon to delete a line, you can choose to unlink its related billable item as well.
5. Sales form customisation improvements:
- Reorder and resize columns to minimize wrapping and have much better control over the layout. Click Customise at the bottom of a sales form, and then click the Columns tab.
- Display the customer message and footer in small, medium, or large font. Click Customise at the bottom of a sales form, and then click the Footer tab.
- There’s a new template called “Modern.â€ It’s most similar to the QuickBooks desktop sales form template.
- The Friendly and Modern templates are now window envelope compatible.
- You can now remove the due date from sales forms. Click Customise at the bottom of a sales form, and then click the Header tab.
- Your company logo now appears on purchase orders.
6. New lines are automatically added to sales form tables.
7. Customise contact list reports. You can now add First Name and Last Name columns to the Customer Contact List and Supplier Contact List reports.
8. Click the Money Bar on top of the home page to go to the Sales Transactions page, which offers a much more robust view of your transactions.
9. Fixes to various features. This includes sales form customisation preferences, printing deposit slips, and sales transaction filters.
Coming soon: We’re working on supporting page margins for sales forms, customer list scrolling, column resizing on more tables, recurring transaction fixes, increasing the maximum number of items on deposit summaries, timesheet dates and subtotals, payment error reports, and more sales forms customization enhancements including separation of quantity and rate, condensed line heights, logo crop and resize, and recommended color palette. Phew!
Got an idea or suggestion? Leave feedback by clicking the Gear icon in QuickBooks, and then click Feedback. This is the official way to get your ideas recorded and worked on.