It’s that time of the year where you must take a deep look into where your business stands, and where you want it to go, and plan accordingly.
With 2017 in full swing, it’s important to make this year the best yet for your business. That means taking a proactive approach by looking at your business plan, as well as your operations, marketing and accounting practices.
If that sounds daunting, don’t worry. QuickBooks® and Square have partnered to help you do just that, through an easy-to-read eBook, full of tips and tools to prepare your business and set you on the path to a successful new year.
We’ve also enlisted the help of Stacy Kildal, founder and CEO of Kildal Services, a full-service bookkeeping, payroll and technology consulting company. Throughout, Stacy helps guide you by offering the real world perspective of a successful small business owner, and specifically diving into the following topics:
- Having a vision to define your goals and business plan for the year.
- Assessing your current operations to know what’s working and what’s not.
- What should be included in a marketing plan.
- How to effectively scrutinize your business’ financials and your accounting practices.
- How to make tax time less taxing.
Get the eBook, “Five Steps to Jump-Start Business Success in 2017,” and you will be on your way to making this year the best yet for your business.