Fit Small Business, a provider of education and resources to owners and staffs, recently named Intuit® QuickBooks® Payroll Plus with Enhanced Payroll the best payroll service for small business.
“We recommend Intuit Quickbooks Payroll Plus with Enhanced Payroll as the best payroll service for small businesses because it integrates seamlessly with Quickbooks accounting software for those businesses that already use Quickbooks for their bookkeeping,” reported Fit in the summary article. “In addition, you’ll often get a discount on the Intuit Payroll service if you’re already using or planning to sign up for Quickbooks at the same time.”
Fit chose QuickBooks Payroll based on a set of full-service features, including, among other features:
- Easy to sign up and use with low-to-no set up fees.
- Affordable for small businesses with 25 or fewer employees.
- Able to import hours from a timekeeping system (or has one built in).
- Available payment options, such as direct deposit and paycards in addition to checks.
- Processing of all federal, state, and local payroll taxes and year-end tax reports.
- Ability to set up payroll so it runs automatically.
For more information on QuickBooks Payroll Plus and other payroll options, click here.