One of the best investments you can make for your business – and yourself – is to attend this year’s QuickBooks Connect, back in Silicon Valley, Nov. 16-17 in San Jose, Calif. From now until Oct. 12, you can save more than 30 percent with preferred pricing; the two-day tickets is only $199 $299.
At QuickBooks Connect, you can choose from 30+ sessions to help you grow your business. Here’s a first look at two of the sessions we have planned:
- Shark Tank Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets for Helping You Drive Your business Forward: Hear from Shark Tank alums Dr. Amy Baxter, Julie Busha and Julie Goldman, moderated by Romy Taormina, as they share their secrets for success and how they stay passionate about their businesses.
- Entrepreneur Q&A: Your questions — expert answers. Join an open Q&A session where top entrepreneurs across different industries answer your business questions.
Other sessions include:
- Small Business Loans 101
- 5 steps for generating more referrals and leads
- Turn video streams into revenue streams
- A complete guide to taxes for the self-employed
- Top 5 survival tips for the self-employed
- How to successfully curate a great online reputation
“QuickBooks Connect has been instrumental to the growth of my business. As soon as I left the event, I put the ideas into action. Hearing from experts and learning new ways to market my product has resulted in a 500 percent increase in a key online sales channel.” – Danielle Vincent, Small Business Owner
You’ll also hear from inspiring business luminaries and entrepreneurs on our main stage including:
- Nate Berkus, award-winning interior designer, best-selling author and entrepreneur.
- Dave Gilboa, co-founder and co-CEO of Warby Parker, a transformative lifestyle brand leading the way for socially conscious businesses.
- Julie Rice, co-founder of SoulCycle, entrepreneur and co-founder of LifeShop.
Already, we’re seeing a huge demand to attend this year’s conference, with twice as many registrations as this time last year. Join us for this powerful 2-day program tailored to business owners. Register now!