We’ve got 10 new reasons to love the apps on the QuickBooks® Online App Store! And, with these 10 new apps, we are excited to announce that there are now 600 apps on the App Store, and we’re constantly adding more. Each app on the App Store helps you extend the capability of QuickBooks to meet your specific needs. With apps, you can manage sales and inventory, gain business insights, track employee time and more!
Check out the 10 newest apps to the store, including the 600thapp, ULTops! To see more apps, go to apps.intuit.com.
- LeaseMate – Automate your lease accounting with LeaseMate, which helps ensure that lease accounting records are accurate and adhere to the ASC 842 standard.
- Joiin – Joiin allows you to run consolidated financial and management KPI reports using data from QuickBooks companies and other financial sources and includes automatic currency conversion.
- Timeero – A GPS time tracking apps, Timeero saves you time in generating your periodic payroll.
- Zensurance (Canada only) – Zensurance helps to demystify insurance for start-ups and small businesses.
- OIS Connect – OIS Mobile is a sales order management mobile app that streamlines communication between your field agents and the central office by simplifying sales, pre sales, DSD and in-store calls.
- Business Solution Center Digital Assistant – The Business Solution Center Digital Center provides you with tailored answers and insights on finance, HR, insurance, marketing and more.
- Verify ERP – Verify ERP is a completely automated solution for Inventory & Warehouse Management.
- RouteMizer – A route optimization solution, RouteMizer allows you to reduce fuel costs while increasing driver productivity.
- SafetyNet – SafetyNet fetches all the data in your QuickBooks Online Account, and create backups of them.
- ULTops – ULTops is an online order plus inventory management software that simplifies and automates order and inventory management process for all manufacturers.