As a business owner, you are constantly pulled in different directions, putting out fires and wishing for a few more hours in the day so you can get a few more items checked off your to-do list. That’s why it is critical to automate tasks whenever you can.
Now is as good a time as ever to finalize your game plan for how you are going to make this year’s sales your highest yet. It’s important to figure out new ways to work smarter, not harder, whether your retail business has brick and mortar locations, an online store or both.
Check out the following apps to help you run your retail business. When you connect these apps to QuickBooks® Online, your accounting stays up-to-date without the hassle of double data entry.
Apps for Physical Stores with Online Stores
If you have a brick and mortar store, and an online store, you need all the help you can get to manage payments and products across different channels.
Point of Sale
- Hike – Accept payments at different locations such as your physical store, events, pop-ups and online store. Encourage customers to come back with loyalty rewards and gift cards.
- Square by Commerce Sync – If you already use Square as your payment system in your stores, you can auto import your sales transactions into QuickBooks Online. Save time by avoiding double data entry in two different systems.
- DEAR Inventory and StitchLabs – Manage your inventory across multiple stores and channels. Look in one place to see all the inventory you have on hand across your stores and warehouses, including what’s in stock, available and committed, and what you’re waiting for or running low on.
- TSheets by QuickBooks – Build your employees’ schedules by jobs or shifts. Your employees can clock in or out with just one click on their mobile phone.
Apps for E-Commerce Only
The following apps make life easier for merchants who do all of their business online.
- Freedom Merchants – Add online payments to your checkout pages without knowing a line to code. Your checkout page will look stunning on any device.
- A2X for Amazon – Automate your accounting for Amazon marketplace sales, fees, cost of goods sold and FBA Inventory. A2X will automatically fetch your latest Amazon settlement transactions and post summarized journals to QuickBooks Online. Reconcile Amazon settlements with your bank account down to the penny every time you’re paid.
- Webgility – If you sell on a variety of marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Etsy, you can manage all your online orders, shipping and inventory in one place. Webgility’s powerful dashboard provides a single view of your e-commerce back-office by consolidating data from all of your sales channels and apps into one place.
Save Time and Boost Sales
Automate tedious tasks by using time saving apps. By connecting these apps to your QuickBooks Online account, you can save yourself countless hours so you can do everything possible to bolster your sales this year.