If you use QuickBooks Payroll, did you know you can pay your employees right from your mobile device?
With the Intuit Online Payroll mobile app ( ), you can pay employees and take care of your payroll taxes on the go. It’s the best way to complete your payroll tasks while away from your computer.
Here are some of the cool things you can do with the Online Payroll mobile app:
1. Run payroll anytime and anywhere
Whether you’re curled up on the couch or making a customer delivery, paying your employees is only a few taps away. You simply enter the hours worked, review paychecks, and tap Approve. That’s it!
2. Pay taxes and file tax forms electronically
Like running payroll, paying taxes and filing tax forms takes just a few taps. Go to the Taxes & Forms screen to see which ones are due. Tap a tax payment or form to review, and then tap E-Pay or E-File. We’ll do the rest. We’ll confirm that your e-payment or e-filing is successful, and let you know what’s next.
3. Get alerts and notifications
Want to make sure you don’t miss a payroll task? Set up notifications to remind you when it’s time to run payroll and to file taxes and forms.
4. View employee details
Quickly see details about an employee—just tap an employee’s name1.
5. View paycheck history
Need to answer an employee’s question about a previous paycheck? Simply tap an employee’s name to view recent paychecks.
- To change or update an employee’s profile, sign in to QuickBooks Payroll on the web and make your changes there.
- The screenshots here are from the iOS version of the Online Payroll mobile app. The Android version has similar features but might look different.
- Although you can complete most of your payroll tasks using the mobile app, you need to sign in to QuickBooks Payroll on the web to do the initial payroll setup and some tasks.
- To get the most from the payroll mobile app, sign up for direct deposit and e-pay/e-file. (You need to sign in to QuickBooks Payroll on the web to do this.) After signing up, you can pay your employees and your payroll taxes electronically with a few taps from your mobile app.
Get the Intuit Online Payroll mobile app today!
Download the latest versions here:
How much does it cost?
It’s free with your payroll subscription.
Which mobile devices can I run the app on?
The app is designed for iPhone, iPad, and various Android devices.
How do I sign in?
Use the same user name and password you use to sign in to your QuickBooks or Intuit account.
Which payroll services can I use the app with?
This app supports QuickBooks Online Payroll, QuickBooks Full Service Payroll, Intuit Online Payroll, Intuit Full Service Payroll, QuickBooks for Mac Payroll, and Intuit Online Payroll for Accounting Professionals.
How do I sync my payroll data?
Your payroll data syncs with your payroll account automatically. You don’t need to do anything!
Pay your employees and your payroll taxes even when you’re away from your computer. Download the Online Payroll mobile app, and get started today!