QuickBooks Android 4.3 U.S. lets you add accounts and view P&L graphs.
You can now add register and non-register accounts.
- From the side menu, tap to the right of Chart of Accounts.
- Tap Select an Account Type.
- Select an account type and subtype.
- Enter a starting balance and As of date.
View P&L graphs
When you tap Reports > Profit & Loss, you can now:
- See a P&L graph of your income and expenses
- Tap the Graph and Report buttons to switch between the graph and the summary of your income, profit, and expenses
- Missed an update? Catch up at our Android archive.
Get QuickBooks Android
Get the latest update at the Google Play Store: