Here’s a list of every U.S. QuickBooks update covered by the blog so far.
QuickBooks updates, by feature
QuickBooks updates, by date
- Sep 14 2016: bundles, invoice email cc/bcc, purchase order message, recurring trxn options.
- Jun 29 2016: customer/vendor attachments, copy estimate to purchase order.
- May 26 2016: invoice link, inventory SKU, physical inventory worksheet, print/preview refund.
- Mar 22 2016: adjust inventory, vendor split view, faster receive payments, home currency.
- Feb 18 2016: inventory starting values, register ledger mode, sales receipt packing slips.
- Dec 18 2015: attachments in registers, check number in bank feeds, current inventory tooltip.
- Nov 19 2015: improved inventory tracking and registers.
- Oct 22 2015: improved inventory tracking, bank feeds, and registers.
- Sep 25 2015: improved bank feeds, subtotals on invoices and estimates.
- Aug 27 2015: improved inventory tracking, registers, customers/vendors pages.
- Aug 12 2015: multicurrency, improved customer notes, sticky search, better item import.
- Jun 26 2015: test new registers, import invoice styles, copy journal entries.
- May 29 2015: toggle split view, add invoice number to email subject, search by phone number.
- Apr 29 2015: updated Pay Bills page, delete excluded bank transactions, customer notes.
- Mar 27 2015: related details on Customers page, show/hide deposits in customer split view.
- Feb 26 2015: bank feed rule reordering and transaction types, chart of accounts numbering.
- Feb 3 2015: overdue balance, deposits in customer split view, tabbing in the bank feed.
- Dec 22 2014: management reports, payee column on bank page, collapsible left navbar.
- Dec 4 2014: customer split view, bank rule import, print blank lines.
- Oct 2014: bank feed improvements, apply a payment to multiple invoices.
- Sep 2014: bank feed rules, QuickBooks Labs, timesheet changes.
- Aug 25 2014: Expense list attachments, online payment on recurring invoices.
- Aug 1 2014: bug fixes for home page graphs, timesheets, collapse activity rows.
- Jul 25 2014: sales form layout control, table column sort and resizing, billable item filtering.
- Jul 11 2014: improvements to weekly timesheets, sales form fields, deposit summaries.
- Jun 27 2014: sales form customization and table layout improvements, copy last timesheet.
- Jun 13 2014: better deposit slip printing, more informative billable cards, row numbers.
- May 2014: Private mode, better timesheet entry, receive payment by invoice number.
QuickBooks Payroll updates
- Apr 2016: Intuit Online Payroll mobile app.
- Nov 2014: variable deductions.
- Sep 2014: quick access to the paycheck list and improved performance.
- Aug 2014: fixed Run Payroll table header, return of Total Hours on the review screen.
QuickBooks iOS updates
- Aug 2016: add bank/credit card feeds, switch companies without signing out.
- Feb 2016: multicurrency, modify multiple bank transactions, manually refresh bank feeds.
- May 2015: iPhone signatures, Touch ID/passcode sign in, Apple Watch support.
- Jan 2015: bank transactions, accounts payable and receivable totals, copy bank description.
- Nov 2014: bank feed, balance sheet report, classes and locations on expenses.
- Aug 2014: custom fields, classes, locations on invoices.
QuickBooks Android updates
- Aug 2016: add accounts, view Profit & Loss graphs.
- May 2016: switch between multiple companies.
- Nov 2015: multicurrency, chart of accounts, products and services.
- Jun 2015: download and review bank transactions.
- Dec 2014: accept credit cards, capture signatures, delete transactions.
- Oct 2014: P&L and balance sheet reports, customer messages, send invoices as PDFs.
- Jun 2014: notes, attachments, online invoicing, view custom fields, classes, and locations.
QuickBooks Mac app updates
QuickBooks Windows app updates
- Aug 2015: initial release.
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.