Important offer details, disclaimers, and disclosures for QuickBooks Enterprise 2016
- Additional fees apply for the QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting Service subscription. Hosting services are subject to the availability of reliable Internet connection.
- See list of supported hosted business applications at www.novelaspect.com.
- See detailed list of systems requirements at www.novelaspect.com/systemrequirements.
- QuickBooks Enterprise software sold separately; Intuit affiliate, NovelASPect, uses industry standard data centers and multiple layers of redundancy within its infrastructure to provide 24x7 availability. However, availability can vary, is subject to occasional downtime and may change without notice. NovelASPect encrypts all backup files and backup tapes. Virtual desktop connections are protected via financial services industry-leading encryption and authentication. Access to each QuickBooks company file is controlled at multiple layers including file access permissions. Security features, functionality and access are subject to change without notice as deemed necessary by NovelASPect.
- Users can be added or removed as needed simply by calling 866-935-7237.
- If cancellation occurs between billing dates, the fee for the entire month will be refunded. Requires the most current version of the Enterprise Solutions software with an active Subscription. Company data from the hosted solution will be transferred.
- Application approval fees, additional terms and conditions apply for accepting credit cards.
- Please work directly with NovelASPect to set up hosting for programs outside of QuickBooks Enterprise.