Increase the reach of a Facebook post by boosting it. Follow these steps to boost a Facebook post:
- Launch a Facebook page.
- In the status field, share a link to content on your website, upload a photo or a video, or post details about an event.
- Publish the post, which makes your content visible to your fans.
- Click the Boost Post button.
- Choose your target audience by age, geographic location, gender and interests.
- Set your budget, which is the amount you wish to spend on boosting the post.
- Choose the amount of time – days or weeks – you want to boost your post.
- Click Boost to launch the campaign.
You may have to enter payment information if you are buying Facebook Ads for the first time.