Handmade at Amazon is a new online marketplace -launched in October 2016- where artisans can sell their products. Your items must be made by you to sell on Handmade. Here is how to apply to sell on the website.
- Navigate to Handmade at Amazon and click “Apply Now.”
- Enter your contact information and website address in the provided fields.
- Include information about the types of products you sell, such as apparel or jewelry. Amazon also wants to know approximately how many handmade items you plan to sell.
- Upload three images of your crafts.
- Provide in-depth details about how you make your crafts, including the type of equipment you use. You also need to upload a photo of your studio.
- Submit your application. Amazon takes about one week to process your application.