To create a simple logo for your company, follow the following steps:
- Begin sketching as many ideas as possible.
- Confirm your best ideas are all clear, unique and simple. Keep text to an absolute minimum.
- Revise your sketches to fit your brand. Confirm you are using the right colors (if you use color at all).
- If you are creating the logo by yourself, obtain a subscription to either Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (or any other graphic design tool). Watch free tutorials online on how to use the software.
- If you are hiring a designer, share your sketches and be crystal clear on your expectations, turnaround time and budget.