One of the best investments you can make for your business – and yourself – is to attend this year’s QuickBooks Connect, December 4-6 in Toronto, ON.
Already, we’re seeing a huge demand to attend this year’s conference, with excitement growing from day-to-day. Join us for this powerful event tailored to business owners. Register now!
On December 5 – Small Business Day, you can choose from 10+ sessions covering topics like finance, time management, entrepreneurship and more – specifically designed for business owners like you, to help grow your business:
- Connecting With Your Client: Lessons from a Real Life Rockstar
- 7 ways Startup Thinking Can Help You Become a Better Marketer
- Generational Shifts: How to Get Along with Boomers, GenXers, and Millennials
- Disrupting the Market
“QuickBooks Connect has been instrumental to the growth of my business. As soon as I left the event, I put the ideas into action. Hearing from experts and learning new ways to market my product has resulted in a 500 percent increase in a key online sales channel.” – Danielle Vincent, Small Business Owner
You’ll also hear from inspiring business luminaries and entrepreneurs on our main stage including:
- Sarah Richardson, Founder of Sarah Richardson Design, Entrepreneur & TV Host.
Listen and learn from our panelists who will share their passion and talents, including:
- Devon Brooks, Co-Founder of BLO Blow Dry Bar.
- Julie Cole, Co-Founder of Mabel’s Labels.