You may be able to personally benefit from your business expenses when you sign up for a rewards program. Here are the steps to keep in mind:
- Compare the interest rates and fees of multiple credit cards.
- Look for rewards plans that provide extra points for your most popular expenses.
- Consider plans that let you choose which types of purchases earn extra points.
- Consider also signing up for frequent flyer miles programs or hotel rewards plans.
- Rack up points as you make business purchases or travel for business.
- Redeem points for personal purchases or vacations, or claim cash back.