To improve customer satisfaction, you have to know what your customers are thinking and feeling, and a customer satisfaction survey can help. Useful questions include:
- Were you satisfied by your recent experience with our company?
- Did our representatives meet your needs?
- Were our representatives knowledgeable and able to answer your questions?
- How do you rate the quality of the product or service you received?
- Was our business environment comfortable and hospitable to your needs?
- Are you likely to patronize our company in the future?
- Are you likely to recommend our company to another person?
- What additional products or services would you like us to offer?
- Do you have suggestions for improvement?