Good news! If you’re a business with big business dreams, you can achieve them — now that QuickBooks and G Suite have teamed up. By using 1 login to connect to both, you can easily access your everyday business tools and get accounting done, saving you time to focus on growing your business.
About G Suite: Be more productive and professional:
G Suite – a set of intelligent apps including Gmail, Doc, and Hangouts – connects the people in your company, no matter where they are in the world.
- Gmail: Create professional, branded email addresses for you and your employees.
- Docs: Work simultaneously with others on documents from anywhere, on any device, at any time.
- Hangouts: Enjoy real-time collaboration and reduce travel costs by 40%.
Get a quicker view of your workflow and cash flow
With speedy and secure login, sign into QuickBooks directly from your G Suite account to get your accounting done and spend more time on what matters most
Access your QuickBooks Plus customers in your Google Contacts lists
No more copying and pasting! You can spend more time engaging the customers on your list and less time finding their information.
Connect Google Calendar for faster invoicing
Time spent with customers that you typically bill later, flows right into QuickBooks Plus. So when you create the invoice, that billable time appears instantly – just be sure to schedule it in Google Calendar.
About QuickBooks: Run your whole business better:
- Manage accounting, billing, payroll, invoicing, and payments more efficiently and accurately.
- Sync your data with 350+ apps, including Square, Shopify, and PayPal.
- Save up to 11 hours a month on all of your accounting tasks.
By combining the accounting expertise of QuickBooks with the productivity of G Suite — and requiring only 1 login to access both — you can manage your business processes and cash flow more effectively. That means you’re saving time and money, which you can put right back into growing your business.