A vast amount of online consumers shop on their mobile devices, and if you run an e-commerce shop, you may want to employ specific strategies to help you drive conversions up on this platform.
- Optimize your site for mobile devices.
- Make sure your mobile site is fast; slow loading can drive shoppers away.
- Let shoppers save payment details to make repeat purchases faster.
- Allow privacy-conscious shoppers to purchase as guests without saving details.
- Integrate with mobile payment options.
- Integrate features such as zoom to make it easier for shoppers to look at items.
- Offer one-click ordering to facilitate impulse buys.
- Create an app with suggestions, push alerts, or other features.