Snapchat is a social media app that lets users send and receive public or private images and videos. What makes Snapchat unique is that the messages can self-destruct once they are viewed. Follow these steps to post Snapchat stories from your business account:
- Download the app from iTunes or Google Play, configure your account, and add friends.
- Using the app, take a photo by tapping the big circle on the bottom of the screen. To take a video, tap and hold the circle.
- Swipe left to see editing options.
- Click the clock on the bottom left to choose how long the content will stay on the screen (if it is an image).
- Tap on the icon at the bottom right to choose to add the content to your public story.