Last updated: April 17, 2020
Get resources and materials to help you and your clients adapt to these uncertain times. Find tips for managing your practice remotely, stay up-to-date on tax law changes and Intuit products, and get resources for your clients.
Tips for running your practice
Guidance on how to adjust to remote working, keep your team engaged, and boost productivity.
- Cash flow playbook for accounting professionals
- How to manage your time and stay focused when you work remotely
- How to conduct virtual meetings for remote workers
- 7 ways to keep the kids busy while you’re working from home
- 10 best web tools for managing remote employees
- How to manage a virtual team
- How to Offer Online Services: A Guide for In-Person Businesses
Attend a free webinar
Made just for accountants and bookkeepers, our webinars are created to support you and your firm through these uncertain times.
- Three mindfulness strategies to help you, your company and your community in the next normal [May 19]
- Managing your money in uncertain times
- How to leverage digital tools to run your business
Working in QuickBooks Online Accountant, Pro Tax & ProFile
Key ways you can use Intuit products to help your firm and your clients during COVID-19.
- Create a Record of Employment (ROE)
- Record a Temporary Wage Subsidy for Employers in QuickBooks Online Payroll
- Set a PDF password for documents emailed to clients in ProFile
- Collect electronic signatures securely in ProFile
- Collect electronic signatures securely in Pro Tax
- Manage tax returns from home using Pro Tax
Resources for your clients
Share these resources with your small business clients to help them navigate through the evolving coronavirus situation.
- QuickBooks guidance for protecting your business and employees during COVID-19
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business’ COVID-19 site
- Government of Canada’s guidance for businesses and employers to respond to coronavirus
- What the COVID-19 business credit means for your small business
- How to set up your small business for gift card sales
- How to build a business continuity plan
Tax law updates & government guidance
Check out the latest info from the CRA and Government of Canada.
- Government of Canada Guidance to Businesses & Employers
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Learn more about the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Intro to the Temporary Wage Subsidy for Employers
- From the CRA: COVID-19: Changes to Canadian taxes and benefits
- From the CPA: Federal Government COVID-19 Tax Updates
Connect with the Intuit accountant community
Our social channels are updated frequently with resources for you, including the latest on COVID-19 and its impact on small businesses.
Your feedback matters. Please take this quick survey.