- Use the drop-down window in the top right to ‘File Return’
- Enter EFILE Number and Password
- Once the summary has been reviewed mark the checkbox “I have received or will receive a signed T183 from [Company].
- If there are outstanding issues or warnings- you can do some further editing or proceed.
- A filing confirmation will display stating that the return has been filed successfully- options are available to email, download or print
- Rejected Returns- The system will notify of any rejections along with the associated CRA error code.
2018-03-07 13:38:13 2018-03-07 13:38:13 https://quickbooks.intuit.com/ca/resources/pro-accountants/qboa-file-a-return/ Professional Accountants English In just a couple clicks, file your client returns with the CRA. File a Return
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.