Learn the basic steps involved in social media marketing, and find out what to do before, during, and after a campaign.
How to Launch a Marketing Campaign Using Social Media
Social media marketing is the process of using social-based websites to market and promote your business and its products. Generally, the steps involved can be listed as:
- Decide on the goals of the campaign. Make them measurable.
- Establish a timeframe and budget
- Define your target audiences and demographics.
- Choose the social sites to use.
- Determine the specifics of the campaign. Photo contests, video contests, caption contests, text contests, and more are all options.
- Pick the right hashtags to use
- Create your content and post it regularly and consistently.
- Monitor user engagement and tweak the campaign accordingly.
- Actively engage with as many participants as possible.
- Follow up on leads; continue engagement with prospects long after the campaign is over.
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.